How is it used?
- Put on your makeup. Remember to use a small amount, because one advantage of these sponges is that they do not absorb makeup
- Distribute it in 4 points of your face
- Evenly spread your makeup with the widest part of the sponge. Give soft, circular strokes from the inside out
- With the narrowest part it defines the most complicated areas, such as the eyelids, the inner areas of the eyes and the nose. Go over and touch up until you get your perfect finish.
- Easily wash it off with water! This way you avoid traces of makeup and moisture that can generate bacteria.
You can combine it with the powder make up brush and the blush make up brush
There are no reviews yet.